hi guys! wow..it is almost 1month and a half since i wrote into my blog. sorry ppl! I am not that hardworking when it comes to filling up a blog... haha! but i do my best!=) wow... what a month... for poly, for rp, for me personally! alrite man! Poly SErvice is starting this 3rd APril! and Poly BRoke 150 people! man... i am still not sastisfied cos i have not seen a CG and a unit in RP yet. haha! ppl need GOd but they need to know this truth bu themselves! but i have great firends with some rp ppl! they are really nice... like Kailin, SHelly, Erin, Jason, THurein... just a few names to name... haha! man... Teh church anniversary is so cool! well done choir.. they sang really very very well! and Pastor Ben's Message from the Word of GOd was powerful too! haha! enjoyed myself especailly in God's presence during worship.
Recently, I have been quite confused to which university I should go. I finally came to a conclusion that I would stay here locally and go overseas in about 3 years time. hee... yup... churchplant. But i will be staying in Singpaore to help out the missions and RP side! haha! exciting. I plan to lose weight, cahnge my image, do well in my studies. I KNOW i WANT TO DO SOMETHING GREAT for the LORD.. well my chance would come... recently learn about the GENY group of people... well if u r 16-22 years old, u r in it! THey are a bunch of IT savvy, optimistic, lame, goal getters bunch of people! they are the group that is going to make a difference in the world for the next 10 years! Thus impacting them at their young age can make a difference! YouthDNA is going to do it man! GOd will use us!
man... recently i learn somethign from GOd. I was walking home and then it strike me about something. If I were rich, what would i do with the money? would i use the money to secure a person's lifestyle and in a way do i help people to be closer to GOd? BEcause would i bring the Money GOd or Jesus the SOn of GOd to be the Lord and saviour of the people who do not ahve that much... it hit me that money can change the world... but witht he wrong understanding of what and why we are doing something.... money comes to no use of extending GOd's kingdom anyway! thus. Live GOd in all our aspoects of our live and help people see the evidence of GOd in their life and helping them to experience it...
hee...Kingdom mentality... I realise to live it out is not easy... but i wont give up!
Cheers
Pearline!
No comments:
Post a Comment