Saturday, February 26, 2005

Well, saturday sia...

haha! woke up late, was watching abit of TV then off to meet Nel for shepherding... she really challenged my mind and taught me certain things that are going to change my mindset of how i look at things... well no one came for service... wah... almost 2 weeks liao... hmm... but jeremy came. I was very touched when he said that he really thank me as a fren in his life. I really appreciated that. It can be fun sometimes being with him, haha... he wants to teach me warcraft... i said haha! my warcraft buddy? haha... glad to know him. he is an intelligent person but i hope soon he will come ot know God.

I kept laughing at donald's hair again... i just can't help it. my spirit had changed during the service. i felt that i could focus on God more even though there were challenges in my life. This was a good sign. I m with him or should i say he is with me. After that was CLM, pastor jeff made fun of me again... wah... forever one lor, he see me sam, junyao, sure have alot of jokes. I wish that there were my group people sitting with me in this meeting. It was a very ministering meeting. Then after that we went to look for tp guys and jo-n. Almost missed last train cos the guys were all playing counterstrike... the funny thing was that donald was trying to show xueting, jo-n, dawn and myself magic tricks. It was so funny when sometimes he could not get the magic trick. haha! he is a very fun-loving brother to be with... except when he ask me ot eat his hair.

Resting...
Pearline

No comments:

Blog Archive