Fri! It's the weekends again! Wanted to meet Jenny for lunch... but i could not make it as i was busy doing something on my handphone. my M1 line was going to be cut off and i had to notify everyone about the changes! Reached school slightly late! had international business today! wah... very cheem... haha! but this time i really tried harder in my studies by listening attentively. Sharon intro-ed me to the ice cream job! haha! thanks man! and cannot give you my work lar... haha! i got to earn sia! After that I went to the Library to study and update my blog! woohoo! haha! then met suzie, livi and jo-n for the rap. It turned out that we went to eat dinner at Thai Express at Esplanade and did abit of shopping! i think Suzie was motivating us! hahaha! so funny! but we had a great time! After that i went to Jo-n's house to do the rap! weee.... we did it in less than 2.5 hours... amazing right? teamwork pays off! i really pray people like it and be touched by it! hahaha! suzie, thanks for always asking me to help out! woohoo! I prayed as i slept... thinking of some people... they really matter to God. Gona love them even more
I realise one thing recently that sometimes when we love people, we always have a certain expectation of them as well and sometimes we want the relationship for our own selfish reasons... i do not want it that way but sadly i fall into it as well. But i am not worrying! because i know that i can only love people alot when i have recieve God's love and grace in my own life. I may seem to have lost out loving people... like less money to spend on myself, less time to do what i like, denying myself, being thickskin... so i lost out but i gain a friend and this friend grows... it's worth it!
God's bank of love ----> I take some out ----> My friends get it!!!
I may have lost alot, i have gained back even more that cannot be explained by worldly terms!
A Rejoicing Sinner,
Pearline
No comments:
Post a Comment