Wow1 haha! Have been sometime since I blog! Haha! But very blessed this week even though I m quite tired and very busy with some stuff! Got to manage my time better! But I thank God very very much I had a great time with one friend last week, Sharon! And last week with Germaine! Really blessed to know them in my life! And more to know about them too! Haha!
1st April Fri
April’s Fool day! Guess what, I had to study and finish up my project for Recruitment and Selection! Was at NP from morning till 5pm in the evening. Then I went to meet my parents for dinner and to buy shoes after! We went to Fish and Co. Have fallen through to a few April Fool pranks today too! Wahaha! The best one came from Sharon lor. Pearl had messaged me that Sharon was very sick, at first I though maybe she was kidding, till later Sharon SMS and called back, then she say she at Raffles Hospital alone. I thought she was serious and wanted to rush down after buying the shoes and even told Dad and Mum whether we could drive her home. Darn! It was a joke! Haha! But a good one! Wanted to box her liao! Haha… but was very blessed that Dad bought me a few things! After that I went home, I rushed down to Changi Chalet, my parents did not really want me to go because it was already so late, but I insisted because I made a promise to Shirlene. It was her bday u see… everyone did not change much, but I felt we were not so close. I still like being around Shirlene and Zhen hui! Wanyi, Boon Keng, Terence, Fairu I was not so close to, but had a good time joking with them! I felt very hot the whole night till I had to splash water on myself my sleep! Haha…
2nd April Sat
Went home and fell asleep before I went down to meet the Forum team! Haha! Then I met Yanxiang, Le tze, Sharon and Suzie at PS! Haha! Was a simple day. The sermon was very challenging in terms of language but I did catch the heartbeat of Pastor Ben. God’s vision, God’s love and God’s grace is what keep us going even in times of difficulty. Letze and Yanxiang left early but Sharon did not. She actually stayed back and helped some RP people in answering questions. Even though she was tired, she still stayed and answer. Thanks! Then after we were having a good laugh till Sharon went home and I and the leaders had a meeting with Pastor Jeff about the combination of University and Polytechnic Service. Learn about having a better spirit and more open to learn from others as well! Haha… after meeting, we went to eat at the Kopitiam for dinner and much laughter with Meihua, Zhangfang, Nel, Jon, Colin, Sherilyn and others! Haha… reached home very late near to 130am! Haha! Messaged Sharon, Jennifer, Elaine and Yanxiang about the sermon! Haha… only Sharon replied!!!
3rd April Sun
Did not go down for class! haha… was really very tired from the day before! Putting classes on Sunday was really taxing! I spend the whole day trying to finish up the project then after that rushed down to work! I was working with Jolene and we talked quite a bit and I kept stepping on her shoes! Funny manz! Crap a lot!
4th April Mon
Fetch Samita to Airport… had to wake up at 6am! Wah…. But worth it for a friend. Still remember Samita, always so scared of me, and always gave me the nick ‘Mother NP’ haha! Will miss u! Was rushing Project badly!!!! Wah was going to be late for DMM le! Anyway sure late liao cos printer jam! Haha! After that I flew down to S11 for DMM then to work! Worked with Sarsi. I Was really very tired that day. I had slept late the night before and woke up really early to just finish up my project. We managed to do well for sales that night, but I was about to drop! Went back and had a really good rest!
5th April Tue
I woke up late and went to work straight. Well, still excited to sell GELATO! Wahahaha! Guess who I got to work with for one of the first time? Sharon Tam! Haha! Wahlao… she kept bullying me because Linda really made her my team leader.
She asked me to ask other tenants whether they faced cockroach problems as we did! And yes! I am super grossed out by them. I still have a very strong phobia for insects! Haha… but it was a quiet time. After that, Germaine came to look for me. I tell you that day we just had so many things to share with one another. Haha! At first, it was just supposed to be a short meet up and then on home, but we actually walked around PS talking about the people who like her and some quite shocking news. Then to Toh Payoh where we went to two different kopi shops to talk! Haha… that night we talked about friendships and I realize that I treasure this relationships before me more than anything. Thanks Germaine, I see how God has brought us together and becoming really good friends. I feel so comfortable talking to you and being open and to share deep things. Thanks buddy! Appreciating friendships with some of my closest friends in church and school even much more. Man… some of the stories that she shared to me were very chocking yet very funny… haha! Guess both of us know more about it! Haha, reached home late le! Building up each other… felt good knowing you have some pals running with you in this race! Always enjoyed her company and really treasure her very much. Feeel really comfortable talking to her and being myself. One of my closest friends in church, thinking about her bday lo!Thanks for sharing all the guys that liked you and hearing me out about my problems. Lov ya gal! Haha! Let's go kopitiam after exams!
6th April Wed
Nothing much today! Just went to school for heavy studies and to get my library card from Ngee Ann polytechnic. It was raining very heavily and I felt stupid walking all the way to KAP to get money from the POSB to pay for my library card as the POSB machine in Ngee Ann was spoilt! Guess what, the library only allowed NETS, no Cash, I almost fainted. I was really tired then after dinner, I fell asleep to get up late in the night to do some stuff!
7th April Thu
I worked from 10-4pm today! Man it can really get boring in the morning when there is no one around! Hahahaha! Finally people started coming in the afternoon. But was quite excited about the CG we were going to have later in the night. Xueting, Sharon, Serene and Huiwen came early too after doing their survey. Sharon had to work, so the girls and I went to Wisma Atrium to help her collect her k700i! see lar… violent owner… haha! This was the 4th time she was repairing the phone, I think they ought to give her a new one lor! Then after that rush back to Istana Park for CG. It was a great one, I think that the atmosphere was stronger because of more people but not only that, but it is because people were willing to come to seek God together. We had an anointed worship where the key was divine exchange and after that I shared about God’s vision and how we can be part of it. I was really convinced of it, though I knew that I had a lot of fears. I believe that God already foresaw the challenges and fears that are to come, but he will also provide strength and encouragement to go in! challenged the people… after that we went to eat ice cream. Instead of eating with them, I helped Auntie Fauziah and Sharon to clear up. I did not talk much with Sharon as we went home. She looked tired and lartargic, I was wondering if something was bothering her? Well, she said nothing but yawned. I think for a while about it, but then I just asked God to take care of her. Was very tired but encouraged by the way God is changing the spiritual atmosphere in the group.
8th April Fri
Went to study and work! Haha… the first time I went supper with Jolene. I was eating prata near her place…and then went home bout 1am. Had a fun time singing This is the song that doesn’t end…. Some people started singing not knowing what it was… lalalalalala! Haha! Resting
9th Apr Sat
Alan n Yow Fei, Jen's friends came! Woohoo! Pearl came too! Talked about discipleship today. Haha! Be a great sheep, n a great shepherd! Love people around us sincerely! I do with my group nöw more than last time. God expanded my heart! Thanks! I love spending time with them n learning more from each other. They matter! Haha! I hope they feel the same way, but even if no, i got to keep loving them! Committed till the end, sustained only by one man, Jesus!
10th Apr Sun
Rush Project!!! Then went Water Bapt Guess who water baptisins? Jennifer! Woohoo! Three cheers for you! let me tell ya this gal go thru quite a few stuff in life but loves people n God in the best way she know how. Live in God's grace all the time!! Blessed by her. This is one friend who really stands up for you all the time. Haha! There were 100 over baptisees! Alan n Yow Fei came too! A joyous day for all! Had a short meeting with Nel and then Dinner... Well, here we go again doing project! Exhausted but rejoicing...
I rather it takes up lotz of energy to be with people but may they catch it cos i m serious. Less sleep, less time for myself, but people getting better, God's power n Friends are so prominent.
thanks pal! Jesus!!!! My brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment