Long time since i blogged...
Been busy with studies (Not all the time but recently has been assignment datelines and exams), ministries, going out, personal struggles... had my second last exam today... IT SUCKED! the paper was hard, was tougher than the financial paper. Seriously i do not want to fail, wonder what results would I get.
Sunday, was talking to Elis. She was hoping to know me more... i realise when you ask the right questions, you would get the right answers. I realise i may be outspoken and have a loud personality but i have a gentle and secret side to myself till now. Many sins, many struggles, victories were faced alone, guess only Christ was there... but yet it felt so alone at times... I love being with people, they keep you energise. I am weird, i want to know you yet i struggle to open up, afraid or hurts, judgement, past experiences? I never really had the time to ponder upon such feelings but i chose to ignore them at times... what's the point in dwelling in them?
Love... complicated... simple? Talked with Berry few days ago... about getting married, about liking guys... about love... haha... i said singlehood can be good too you know... seeing so many disappointed relationships, I really wish to truly love someone... to take care, to hold, to believe, to bring out the best, to cheer the person on, to love...
haha... weird ar? i do not really share my inner thoughts online... just putting it online. I think alot... i just probably do not share that much... sometimes i think i push people hard to share... but i realise it can be difficult at times even to the ones i trust... haha.. just so full of myself.
Whatever i face, i will still serve the Lord...
I m in a time of denial of what i truly feel, i cannot say... it is something i know but i must and cannot say... I would say it has got better... but i still yearn it at times... it causes frustration but i am letting go...
Fly...
Today Exam: management account sucks! I had a weird dream. I dreamt of jasmine and nel were in melbourne and the student group was really big... read the bible and went for prayer meet... Humility...
Watching World Cup... South Korea vs Toga... Anne wants to sell blender! i want the SLamDunk!
No comments:
Post a Comment