haha! what a day, I woke up late then walked really fast to tutorial. The teacher for the course of financial accounting is pretty nice, but she did mentioned that the class was abit quiet. haha! i guess all of us were shy or we just did not know what to say. i think i am in the shy part! haha... the school system sure makes it hard to make friends with one another because we are together for one semester then the next one, we probably will not be in the same one. i have made some friends already and i do hope to know more. I went to try out some guitars at a music shop along Bourke Street then i went to meet my mum for lunch. Anne did not reply my message so i guess we will not be going out today. I spend my day just putting up the posters to sell my books at University of Melbourne and RMIT. I took the tram down to QVM, but the bank was close and I could not check with them about my ATM card. I probably get it done tomorrow. Tomorrow is a busy day as well because of Adrain's birthday and the CCM program in the evening. i have not really started my studies yet, so i guess i would be spend ing some time tonight to read through what I have done for the last few days. I really try to pay attention in class and be caring to my friends as I can be. I would love to honor God with my life and to cherish the life I have!
Now I am talking to pearl about some frienship stuff and also planning with ruth. Pearl! All the way for your kayaking man! you can do it! after you become an instructor, you must teach me! haha! Sharon is busy with shepherding and recently got into CS. haha! and YY and Nel are so busy with work. Wish everyone success in all they do!
Cheers,
Pearline
P.S not partying at O'Nite! When you do not get a chance to drink, you crave to drink. When you are giving all the chances to party and drink, you do not take it and yet not bothered about it at all. Is that freedom? a choice of what you want to do! ponder...
No comments:
Post a Comment