Bible reading: I read Joshua 12-22 I havent heard much yet... so i am still reading. But there is this part in chapter 22 that we should never forget what God has done for us and also do not be fast to judge people but be quick to listen to their story. Be faithful to the lord and the brothers and sisters we serve with. The altar''s name is a witness between Us that the Lord is God.
Prayer: No
Exercise: No
What i did today: Housekeeping, Met Anh for lunch, Classes, Set up blog, sleep, doing blogs and studying
When i am free or have nothing to do, my heart is to read newspaper and obviously to draw closer to God. I feel good in my heart today. going to study and then maybe on to reading more of the WOG! weee....!
Cheers,
Pearline
No comments:
Post a Comment