Friday, April 27, 2007

This morning i slept at 4.30am, i had a terrifying dream last night, i was not even sure was it a dream or not yesterday. It was scary, when I shot open my eyes at 5.10am, my heart was beating fast, and i was shaking all over, and there seem to be fear in my heart.

I had gone to sleep with a slight pain behind my head, i guess i must be overly tired. For the 40minutes, i had horrific images in my head. It started with a minor earthquake in my bedroom, it seem to feel so real, but i did not move, I thought Australia was experiencing earthquake but i could not move ;then looking at the mirror, things started to shake, and the light in the room seem to form 2 images, i could hardly feel my fingers, i seem to have woken up a few times but everytime i subconciously seem awake, at the same time i was also half trapped in my dream. It was scary, i saw scary images and it seem to overpower me, no matter how hard i tried. It was as if the 2nd coming was here and i started to think about my friends. i could here voices and it seem that they were outside the house. I was confused and my head hurt. I kept seeing scary images but i have never seen them before. I saw this headless man talking and then i tried to get away from it, then i was surrounded by this black wall, and i knew something was lingering outside my house. My head was heavy, i was confused. it seemed to be a dream but yet i keep waking up staring at my hands and i could not really feel it. The things that had happened seem so real, i woke up terrified and i just did not want to move. I kept hearing things, then it occured to me to start praying even though fear gripped my heart. Somehow, i was waiting for Jesus to rescue me, yet i knew somehow it was the devil playing with my thoughts. Instead of dwelling in fear, i felt more of standing firm in my faith. I started to pray and got up to read some bible, then i remembered about putting on the armor of God and i cast the fears away in Jesus name. My heart was still pounding as i fell asleep, and peace gradually came. Maybe i was too tired, but it really felt so real. what really happened?

Even after experiencing this this morning, i still feel good! because i know i would not be defeated so easily by those 'things' or 'feelings'! but no more... i have never experience this things before besides the past when i could sense 'things' nearby and hear voices. But this morning it was even more scary.

Thinking what really happened but i do not really want to care or see anymore!

Beliving God protects,
Pearline

No comments:

Blog Archive