Thursday, January 28, 2010













I am back again... back to recording my life...

Just watched Avatar. Awesome story! =) Effects Cool. but i guess the part that interests me the most is the soldier Jake Scully. His courage amazes me, that you dare to do anything, anything insane. Not to please those above, but for the reason of protecting the ones you love, the ones where their lives matter. Just that this movie spoke alot to me... about God's words to me, about being a warrior, protecting the weak, pushing the darkness back. Can I?? Can I push back the darkness? Can i defend the weak?

To be humble to learn like Jake was, and to be amazed by what humility can change in you.

The earth is only one place we got, we got to make a change...

I have only one heart and one body, I got to make a change.

Courage. Standing up and taking back what is rightfully ours.

Love. It will be there when you need it the most. Cultivate.

Hope. To see beyond and look up. Look up at the one who made us.

I want to be special. I am special.

Believe.


Love Story

For the love story between characters Jake and Neytiri, Cameron applied a star-crossed love theme, and acknowledged its similarity to the pairing of Jack and Rose from his film Titanic. Both couples come from radically different cultures that are contemptuous of their relationship and are forced to choose sides between the competing communities. "They both fall in love with each other, but they need to fight side-by-side, and so there's that kind of requirement to let the other person go in order to do what you need to do, which is kind of interesting," said Cameron.

No comments:

Blog Archive