3 Days Celebration with Sharon Tam
haha! big gal 21st Bday!
- Had a BBQ with Tam & Family. Pinky Cake!
- Stayed overnight with Pearl, Lydia, Elaine, Jolene, Myself and TP girls!
- Tam fainted cos she got drunk lor! haha... with only 2 cups of Vodka Sprite!
- Played with her niece and nephews
- Had a nice chat with her
- Happy to see her happy and being more independent now
- Still bullying Elaine aka Cowdung and just as witty!
Went Jamming Yesterday too... haha! Played drums for one song...
Rythm through the Nights! Almost most are RP people... Nel and I are abit worried about the group, but God has his reasons and He watches over!
Been busy hanging out and working for YY. I havent been to gym much but i am still losing weight because i am really dropping in my appetite in eating...
Germaine talked to me for a while on Saturday, we still have much to talk about. I have been thinking of some stuff lately... i am blinding my emotions on it.
Breaking Away...
No comments:
Post a Comment